Our tavern is a simple and welcoming place, it’s the place where you find the host.
In our tavern you can eat well and you can socialize too. Yes, because you can go into the tavern to talk and to feel well.
In our tavern’s plates you can find genuine flavours and respect for our earth. You’ll find seasonal ingredients “good, clean and fair” that come from our organic farm and from our friend’s farms that follow our same principles.
Our is a mountain multi-functional farm; we produce noble milk, yogurt, cow and goat cheese made with raw milk.
We have a little stable where we grow calves, Rendena and Grigio Alpina cows, Pezzata Mochena goat that eat from their mothers and with the forage that we collect. Our chickens run free in our fields and our bees give us some delicious honey, both from the mountains and from high mountains.
Below our tavern we have a vegetable garden, our aromatic herbs and our berries.
We try to buy produce from our friend’s farm everything that we are not able to produce ourselves directly in our farm.
We trust them and we’d like to introduce them to you.
Most of fruit, vegetables and flowers and herbs come from:
- “Soreje” organic farm from Vigo di Fassa (TN), 1350 metres high
- “Pio Stancher” organic farm from Tavon di Coredo (TN), 830 metres high
- “Fiores” organic farm from Vigo di Fassa (TN), 1350 metres high
Sausage and pork meat comes from:
- “Aneghe Taneghe” farm from San Michele all’Adige (TN), 210 metres high
- “Luca Mengarda” farm from Samone (TN), 820 metres high
- “Mas Aloch” farm from Pozza di Fassa (TN), 1380 metres high
We are mainly open for dinner, while we open for lunch only on demand.